The Annual Futurity show offers futurity classes for weanlings, yearlings, and 3- and 4-year old offspring of enrolled stallions. See list of eligible offspring to verify the eligibility of your foal. We also offer a number of Open and Youth classes that are open for any horse and rider to enter.
September 16, 2023 | 10:30 am
The Timberline Arena Jamesport, MO
2022 FUTURITY SHOW TOTAL PAYOUT $6,200+
*Stallion Futurity Offspring Only | OPEN – Open to ALL Horses/Riders | Class Sponsors = added $$ or prizes
- Weanling Halter Stallions *
- Weanling Halter Fillies*
- Yearling Halter Stallions/Geldings *
- Yearling Halter Mares *
- 2 Year Old Halter Stallion/Gelding*
- 2 Year Old Halter Mares *
- Yearling Longe Line *
- Youth Walk Trot (17 & Under) – OPEN – $5
- Adult Walk Trot – (18 & Over) – OPEN – $10
- 2 Year Old Snaffle*
- Youth Ideal Stock Horse – OPEN – $5
- 2 Year Old Ideal Stock Horse*
- 3 & 4 Year Old Western Pleasure*
- 3 & 4 Year Old Ideal Stock Horse*
- Youth Ranchmanship (17& under) – OPEN – $5
- Ranch Riding (Pattern Class) – OPEN
- Youth Ranch Riding (17 & Under) –OPEN – $5
- Ranch Rail – OPEN
- Youth Ranch Rail – OPEN – $5
- Reining – 3 & 4 Year Olds*
- Reining – Youth (17 & Under) – OPEN – $5
- Reining – OPEN
- Mechanical Boxing – OPEN
Entries and Fees
- Entry fee for all FUTURITY and OPEN Classes $50.00 entry fee UNLESS otherwise noted.
- Entries for FUTURITY Classes & PRE ENTRY OPEN MUST BE POST MARKED by SEPTEMBER 1.
- All Futurity Entries received after September 11, will double in fees. No Exceptions and No Refunds
- OPEN Classes CAN BE Entered Day of Show until 10am – No Refunds
Payouts and Prizes
Payouts to 5 places. All prize monies will be mailed after event. All non-monetary awards will be presented day of show.
- Laura McCracken: 660-247-3999
- Whitney Marrant: 816-813-8010
- Brenda Neil: 816-449-2405
- Email: email@example.com
Stalls: $55.00/night/horse (shavings included)
Negative Coggins required. Horses are subject to drug testing. Stallions may not be ridden by anyone 18 or under in any class. See below for a complete set of rules.
NWMSOF, Timberline Arena, and anyone connected to the show is not responsible for accidents, loss, theft or injury on or around the facility.
Entries for Futurity Classes must be postmarked or submitted online by SEPTEMBER 1. All Futurity Entries received after September 15, will double in fees. No exceptions and no refunds. Open Classes can be entered day of show – no refunds.
All Exhibitors and Owners must be members of NWMSOF to participate in the Futurity and NWMSOF meetings. The annual dues for membership are $25.00 due by September 15, annually. Choose from three membership types: Single, Family, or Partnership.
Figure 8 Photography is the official show photographer. Show photos are available online for viewing and purchase. Feel free to email Elise with any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org