If you would like to place an ad in our book, sponsor a class, or donate items for awards/giveaways please get in contact!! The sooner you get it done the more advertisement your business will receive. We continue to thank past sponsors and happy to welcome new. We are prepping for a great show this fall!!
Checkout the NEW class! Mechanical Boxing
Sponsorships are rolling in and lots of money being added to many classes. If you would like to sponsor any of the classes please contact us!
There are still a few stallions available for purchase at the minimum bid amount. Look for stallions with a status of “Open for Bids” below. If interested in purchasing one of these remaining breedings, add your information to the bid comment box for the applicable stallion.
- TJ Jacks MoneySTATUS: OPEN FOR BIDS Starting Bid: $300Standing: Wallace and Brenda Neil; Maysville, MOLive Cover Mare Care: $20/day Shipped Semen: N/A To bid, type your bid amount below in the comments section. You will be required to provide your name and email address. We accept checks made out to the NWMSOF or you can pay online … Continue reading TJ Jacks Money
- Santanas Idolaka: DM Santanas Idol STATUS: OPEN FOR BIDS Starting Bid: $300 Standing: Meadows of Micah Creek, Tonganoxie, KSLive Cover Mare Care: $15/day dry; $22/day wet Shipped Semen: $400 To bid, type your bid amount below in the comments section. You will be required to provide your name and email address. We accept checks made out … Continue reading Santanas Idol
- Customs Pistol PeteSTATUS: OPEN FOR BIDS Starting Bid: $475 Standing: Right Lead Ranch, Rogersville, MO (breeding at MSU)Live Cover Mare Care: $17/day or $500/month Shipped Semen: $350 To bid, type your bid amount below in the comments section. You will be required to provide your name and email address. We accept checks made out to the NWMSOF … Continue reading Customs Pistol Pete
Thank You to all who bid and purchased service fees from the auction.
Payment is due MARCH 9th and contracts will be sent out following conformation of payment. All contracts will be emailed to the email address provided when bidding. We accept payment via paypal or check in the mail. Let us know which payment method you plan to use.
If mailing a check please send it to our treasurer:
12204 LIV 430
Dawn, MO 64638
The Stallion Auction will close on March 1 at 6pm CT. Be sure to get your bids in before the deadline.
hours minutes seconds
2022 Stallion Auction Closes
With a big change for the Futurity, getting a later than normal start to the season with a new Facebook page and website we have decided to allow a one-time extension of the stallion fee auction. The original closing date was February 11th, now changing to March 1st. We hope that this allows more stallions to enroll and continue to expand our new Facebook and get everyone switched over.
We as a Futurity thank everyone for your positive comments and help along the way. We are in a transition phase and understand our enrollment is less than normal as our show bill is leaning more toward performance classes which differs from in the past. Please stick with us as we continue to try and improve and gain stock horse stallions back to the Futurity.
***Attention all stallion owners***
If you are looking to enroll your stallion for the 2022 breeding season please visit our website, download the 2022 stallion contract and send it in along with the following:
- A copy of the studs registration papers
- A flyer for advertisement and any other information that you would like to have included on the website
- Complete the membership online OR mail in the membership with payment (In order for your stallion to be in the auction the owner is required to become a NWMSOF member)
Welcome to the new NWMSOF website! We’ve reorganized the site and updated the pages. Membership and entry forms can now be completed online. Owners and buyers can also pay their fees via PayPal directly from the website.
The Stallion Auction will now take place on the website. Bidders can leave their bids in the comments section of each stallion’s page.